Monday, November 30, 2009

Okay,i was kidding there, Bob Schmob.
My name is Sidd, I'm nine (don't stop reading if you think I'm small.Don't judge the teenies, yo). I'm a student here in Dubai,I love golf, cricket,reading, music & art.I'm also a total animal junkie. If there's a cute dog around, there's me petting it :)

I guess I really wanted a blog because my ultra cool sister has one & she's SO amazing ^^ (yes, imma erase that once she's gone) Any who,i wanted a blog because just like a lot of nine year olds that aren't taken seriously because of their single digit age, i want to make a change & have my voice heard. Even if I sometimes get carried away & blog about 'Ben 10' . I will have a variety of blogging subjects, like sport & music. I'm also an artist & my family say I'm pretty good (A) so i probably will post up some of my new stuff every once in a while.

Hope you guys like my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment